Investing, Planning & Insurance
Smart financial planning today leads to a future of less worry and more security. The knowledgeable, experienced team at MITFCU Financial & Retirement Services takes time to understand your current situation and needs during a no-cost, no-obligation analysis, and then works with you to customize a strategy for the long run.
Whether your investing, planning, and insurance needs are simple or complex, we're eager to assist. Our guidance and recommendations help carry out your financial planning goals within five primary areas:
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning*
- Charitable Giving*
- Wealth Management
Our Four Simple Steps to Financial Planning
- Identify and define your goals to understand what it takes to achieve them.
- Thorough analysis reveals your current resources and needs.
- Develop a plan that delivers what you want.
- Ongoing monitoring and periodic evaluations keep you on track.
* Representative is neither a tax advisor nor attorney. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, consult your attorney.
Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor,2000 Heritage Way, Waverly Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. CBSI is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution.